We are Rob & Ciska Ruigrok and moved in December 2017 from the Netherlands to France, where we bought an authentic French farmhouse built of slate in 1839 in a woodland of 14 hectares, in the middle of the Tarn Valley, a beautiful hilly green landscape. We provide vacations for adults, so even in high season you will find here the ultimate in tranquility!
Domaine la Libaudié
Rob & Ciska Ruigrok
12550 La Bastide Solages
Tel: +33 (0)565 99 70 33
- 5 guest rooms of which 3 with private bath room;
- Rent of a comfortable holiday cottage;
- Mini camp site with 6 pitches and good sanitary facilities;
- Rent of a modern caravan;
- A cosy meeting point with bar and fireplace in an authentic barn;
- A simple swimming pool;
- A summer kitchen to prepare your own meals;
- Free Wifi Access Point;
- Around the house a big garden with many hidden corners to relax in the sun;
- A jeu de Boules;
- A picknick area at the river Tarn where you can swim or fish and where you find our canoe, free for use;
- 14 ha woodlands where you can make long walks;
- Many walking and biking trails with GPS support;
- Dogs not allowed;
- A host and hostess that will do their best to make it comfortable for you.
Marjo will cook at least once a week. On non cooking days, we can book for you one of the many restaurants around here, or you can prepare your own meal with our summer kitchen. We ask € 22.50 incl. Wine / coffee or tea for a meal . We do not serve lunch. We usually dine outside or in our cozy barn with the other guests and serve in general French meals.
Probably, you already know the Millau Viaduct on the outward journey, otherwise it's definitely worth to visit this magnificent edifice. There are of course the typical cozy French markets. In July and August we usually go every Monday all together to the evening market in Coupiac where we all eat and afterwards participate in the tour of the castle. We are just 40 km from Albi, a beautiful ancient city with its famous cathedral. Other attractions Cordes, Brousse le Chateau, the Larzac plateau, etc. The hilly landscape invites for walks, or perches on our beach at the Tarn, a 15 minutes walk from here.
Luchtfoto van la Libaudié