Marcel and Ineke Beljon live since November 2002 (still with great pleasure) in the "Parc naturelle du Morvan" in Burgundy in the department of Saone et Loire.
Our complex consists of a large house with 3 guest rooms (chambres d'hotes), a watermill and a farm; the last 2 tribes from the 18th century. All this located on a plot of more than 12 acres. bounded by the river "La Braconne".
- The house, 3 x chambres d'hotes (guest rooms) with private bathroom;
- On the spacious landing 4 armchairs, a filled fridge, a Senseo coffee machine and a kettle for the tea. Our guests keep track of what they use;
- The water mill, a gite of more than 90 m2 for a maximum of 4 people, with still recognizable elements of the water mill, for instance the coffee table is the old millstone;
- The farmhouse, a gite of 120 m2 for up to 8 people, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a spacious living room; Both gites include a dishwasher, a microwave, a Sony stereo system and a TV;
- A mini-campsite for exclusively tents. The luxury bathroom downstairs in the mill where all the wheels are still present;
- A large garden where you can relax on the river with its sandy beach with seating and sun loungers here and there.
To the left of our house you have the authentic water mill, from about 1750, which has been transformed into a very comfortable holiday home. With plenty of space, living space of 100 m2 and space for a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 people. Luxury open kitchen with all modern conveniences. In the seating area is a unique coffee table: the old millstone! Everywhere in this house you will find elements from the old mill and also with the eyes closed you will feel that the mill is still working: right next to the house the brook splashes around the old mill wheel.
Sitting room / dining kitchen (dishwasher, fridge with freezer, 4 hotplates, electric oven, coffee maker, kettle, toaster), spacious terrace. TV / DVD present (Dutch channels).
Landing with toilet, spacious bathroom with large shower (120x80) & sink. 2 bedrooms (box spring beds 200 x 80/90).
Next to our house where we have our bed & breakfast, you'll find this comfortable gîte. It is a renovated farmhouse (with many authentic details) Le Papillon is 120m² for rental from 4 people and for 2 people only the ground floor of 60m² is available.
Ground floor: Sitting room / kitchen (dishwasher, fridge, 4-burner gas stove with oven, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster), washing machine, toilet in hall, bedroom for 2 persons with box spring beds (2.00 x 80/90) and shower, spacious terrace.TV/DVD present (Dutch channels).
1st floor: landing with toilet, bathroom with shower and sink, sitting area, 2 bedrooms with private sink (box spring beds 2.00 x 80/90), one with sofa bed for possibly 2 extra people.